Nexthink is the main innovator in the field of end user digital experience for security, ITSM, and workplace transformation. Nexthink maps all the IT services, how they are being consumed, and how the IT infrastructure is operating, from the perspective that matters most: the perspective of the end user (employee). Nexthink provides essential visibility and insight into IT operations and security for IT Governance.
The architecture of Nexthink has been designed to simplify operations, ensure scaling and allow a rapid deployment. The system is composed of six main software components:
- The Collector captures information from all end-user desktops and laptops.
- The Mobile Bridge captures mobile device information from Microsoft Exchange.
- The Engine aggregates Collector and Mobile Bridge information and provides real-time IT analytics.
- The Finder is the rich client application for searching and analyzing data on Engines.
- The Portal aggregates Engine information and provides dashboarding, reporting, and long-term trending analytics.
- The Library is a cloud knowledge database.
Modular product structure
Nexthink offers a modular product structure that can grow with your needs. The product is licensed with respect to the number of monitored physical or virtual devices and, optionally, server users. On top of the basic product (Nexthink Analytics), the following modules can be purchased:
- Nexthink Act offers you a way to remotely act on the devices of the end-users for automated or assisted servicing.
- Nexthink Engage gives you the means to reach out to the end-users, gather their feedback regarding IT or other subjects, and notify them of relevant issues.
- Nexthink Enhance provides additional classification and security-related information to Analytics, including binary threat level and category, as well as web domain reputation, category and hosting country.
- Nexthink Web & Cloud grants access to analytics related to intranet and extranet HTTP and HTTPs web requests (now included in the Nexthink Analytics offer for new contracts).
- Nexthink Integrate enables the product API and access to continuously improved integration samples, reports, etc.
Nexthink Analytics as well as the modules grant access to investigations, widgets, dashboards, categories, etc. directly from the Nexthink Library, our cloud repository of content.
Operational data sent to Nexthink
Nexthink gathers operational data from customers to offer them additional valuable services:
- Support telemetry, for an improved support service.
- Cloud Intelligence, for anonymized comparative analysis (including the Digital Experience Score benchmarking).
- Enhance data, for risk and compliance management of applications and web browsing. Applies to licensees of the Nexthink Enhance module.
Digital Experience Score
The Digital Experience Score measures both the ability to get things done and the satisfaction of your employees with the provided IT environment.
By automatically providing benchmark data to Nexthink, compare the Digital Experience Score of your company to the scores of other companies in the same or in different industries.