Nexthink is the innovator of End-user IT Analytics for security, ITSM and workplace transformation. Nexthink maps all the IT services, how they are being consumed, and how the IT infrastructure is operating, from the only perspective that matters most, the end-users (workers). Nexthink provides essential visibility and insight into IT operations and security for IT Governance.
The architecture of Nexthink has been designed to simplify operations, ensure scaling and allow a rapid deployment. The system is composed of six main software components:
- The Collector captures information from all end-user desktops and laptops.
- The Mobile Bridge captures mobile device information from Microsoft Exchange.
- The Engine aggregates Collector and Mobile Bridge information and provides real-time IT analytics.
- The Finder is the rich client application for searching and analyzing data on Engines.
- The Portal aggregates Engine information and provides dashboarding, reporting and long-term trending analytics.
- The Library is a cloud knowledge database.
Modular product structure
Nexthink offers a modular product structure that can grow with your needs. The Nexthink Platform is licensed with respect to the number of monitored physical or virtual devices and, optionally, server users. On top of the Platform, the following modules can be purchased:
- End-user feedback gives you the means to know the opinion of the end-users with respect to their IT environment.
- Security provides security related features including binary threat level and category, web threat level, category and hosting country.
- Web & Cloud grants access to analytics related to intranet and extranet HTTP and HTTPs web requests.
- VDI Transformation includes the analytics and Portal dashboards to ensure a successful VDI transformation project (coming soon for V6).
- Integration toolkit enables the product API and access to continuously improved integration samples, reports, etc.
Nexthink Platform as well as the modules grant access to investigations, widgets, dashboards, categories, etc. directly from the Nexthink Library, our cloud repository of content.