While tracking trends in device compliance across your organisation, be empowered to quickly spot areas of improvement and take action.
Central to this pack is a compliance score, which is the average of 4 sub-scores:
- Protection: Antivirus, antispyware, firewall
- System: Operating system, privileges
- Software: Browser, blacklisted binaries
- Network: Proxy, blacklisted domains
Each of these four sub-scores have associated dashboards that allow you to:
- Monitor trends that help you follow the evolution of the compliance scores and check if the overall compliance is improving or regressing.
- See the number of devices by compliance score, providing you a precise view of the overall compliance.
- Identify patterns in compliance by looking at detailed breakdowns of compliance scores by device location, model, OS or type.
- Windows only
- Nexthink v6.9 and later