- This pack requires some categories contained in the Shared Categories content pack, please make sure to have it installed in your environment before installing this pack.
Defining Excluded Applications
- Configure Category Virtualization - Excluded Applications to list applications that will not be excluded from being reported on. This is prepopulated with a selection of common Applications which would not normally be wanted. Any number of applications can be added or removed.
Defining Back End Systems
- Configure Category Virtualization - Back End Systems to define destinations that the Virtual Infrastructure will be communicating with in your environment. This category can be individual systems or contain entire ranges as is wanted.
Defining SBC Servers
- Configure Category Virtualization - SBC Server to define the Session Based Computing Servers in your environment, such as Citrix or Remote Desktop Services servers. This category should be assigned to all servers that have the Collector installed and are SBC Server Systems.
Defining Different Virtualization Images
- Configure Category Virtualization - Virtual Image to define the desktops that are running a particular VDI Image. This is then used for Image performance comparison within the Solution Pack. Rename the Images according to needs in the Category configuration.