This pack gives an overall view of devices running Webex to help you get a status of the landscape. Please note that this view is different from the statistics available in the Webex Cloud. It gives you information on usage on Windows devices.
Understand Webex applications & executables
- This executable is the main Webex Desktop Client. It is monitored to track devices running Webex and not necessarily performing audio or video calls.
- atmgr.exe and webexmta.exe
- Either of these executables is run when Webex meetings are launched.
- This pack has no mandatory pre-requisites and can be run directly without configuration. However optional configuration may be necessary as described below.
Understand Webex application
Application Cisco Webex Meeting
- Used as a “catch-all” filter in the version dispersion metrics to display any executable related to Webex.
Device category "Remote Worker vs Office Worker Device"
- This category is used by multiple library pack. Please go to its dedicated configuration page for more information about it.
Domain category "Webex Domains"
- This category holds all domains that Webex uses during normal operations. The associated metric reports on the data volumes going to them.
Executable category "Webex "
- This category lists all executables used by the Webex suite. The associated metrics reports on overall application stability and response time.
Fixed metrics wrongly referencing to Zoom
Fixed the description
The initial release of the Webex Operate library pack.